Filton Avenue Primary School was inspected by Ofsted on 22nd & 23rd May 2018 and received the following ratings. You can read the full report and the school’s response by following the links on the downloads section of this page.
- Early years provision Good
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement
- Outcomes for pupils Requires improvement
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement